500 in stock (can be backordered)
This is our second resource in the Challenge series.
Fight for your city | Build prayer walls | Stand in the gap
“I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.” Ezek. 22:30
God is looking for students who will build up walls and stand in the gap at their school. Unfortunately, many lack the understanding of how to pray highly effective prayers. Let it not be said of our generation that God looked for someone to stand in the gap and pray, but He found no one… You are the one that God is searching for!
The IPRAY Challenge will help students:
• Build confidence in their ability to pray.
• Deliver prayers that are strategic and intentional
• Learn from pre-recorded weekly lesson with a YA team member
• Facilitate discussion on topics related to prayer
• Empower them to take part in daily prayer challenges